20.2.07

Blog starting... yet again

A year and a half since my last post. I guess no one is reading this blog anyway. I have resolved the language issue and as you will guess I will write in English, with translations into French when time allows. You will find useful links and resources in the right side bar of this blog and more will be added in the coming weeks. At the moment only the publications are up, more to come soon.
So, what will this blog feature? Well visual arts first and foremost, with reviews of exhibitions, books, maybe films and exhibition alerts, so you can only blame yourself if you miss them...
I will also try to promote starting artists, getting interviews of some people and showcasing their work. Although I do wish to keep a coherence throughout the range of posts, I will also comment on totally random stuff, that's how I am any way.
Hope you enjoy reading this refurbished blog and its new title: photocabin(e).

No comments: